All of my microsoft documents say the section is locked how do I unlock it?
All of my documents are locked, even if I open a new document or go onto another user it says in the bottom bar that the section is locked.
How do I unlock it? All my documents are like this.
It is a personal computer too so it was not locked by
I've tried ctrl + shift + F11 and some other things I found but nothing is working.
Keys to the Problem All of my microsoft documents say the section is locked how do I unlock it?
Is this a trial version? If so has it a) expired or b) if it hasn't, have you activated it?
If you find my response helpful, please click on the "Vote as Helpful" button!Thank you!
Check Windows System Requirements
This error can be due to some configuration requirements for you system. If your PC hardware is not up to par, then make sure you upgrade where necessary before continuing:
Microsoft Windows Requirements :
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: All of my microsoft documents say the section is locked how do I unlock it?:
How to Fix All of my microsoft documents say the section is locked how do I unlock it? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: All Internet Browsers run extremely slow in Windows 8.1 when background programs or Window Store apps are running,How to Resolve - All my toolbars are missing?,Tech Support: All my icons open with Notepad. How do I fix it?,[Solution] All my exe. files have changed to lnk.,How to Fix - all my exe files are missing for most of my programs.?,After installing Internet Explorer 9, desktop randomly freezes and have to end process,After installing Micro Trend, it shows multiple program icons are selected in All programs,all downloaded programs say *.exe is not a valid Win32 application.,all free space now used?.,All desktop icons are showing as Windows Media Player