Friday, October 7, 2016

Fast Solution to Error: emails in inbox are being sent to my deleted items automatically without me deleting them

emails in inbox are being sent to my deleted items automatically without me deleting them

emails that are stored in the inbox are being sent to my deleted items automatically without me deleting them how do I stop this from happening?

Solutions to the Problem emails in inbox are being sent to my deleted items automatically without me deleting them

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

I guess that might depend on what mail app you are using, and whether you mean received mail is being sent direct to deleted or whether you mean old mail is being deleted

Use the System File Checker tool to repair corrupted or missing system files:

  1. Click Start.
  2. Type cmd, and then press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to open the elevated command prompt (I.e. Command prompt with administrative rights).
  3. The User Account Control window should appear, be sure that the action it exhibits is correct, and then press the Continue button.
  4. Type or copy paste the below command line into it without quotes:
  5. "Sfc /scannow"

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: emails in inbox are being sent to my deleted items automatically without me deleting them:

How to Fix emails in inbox are being sent to my deleted items automatically without me deleting them with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: How to Fix 0x7f Bsod Windows Xp Error?,Troubleshoot: Error code 0xf4 Mrxsmb20 Error,Error Message Blue Screen 0x00000020 Fixer,How to Fix Error Foutcode 0x663?,Troubleshooter of Error: Job 0x80072efd Received For Assignment,How To Resolve Missing frgplugs.dll Problem,Solution to jsurl.dll Missing Error,How to Fix libdlltgeometryres.dll Not Found Error,Corrupted Ltwvc13n.dll File - How to Fix,pholder.dll Missing Error Fixer
Read More: Tech Support: emails have disappeared,Troubleshooting:Embedded videos do not load in IE8 for some sites,How to Resolve - emails multiple receipts of sent emails?,Tech Support: embedded videos don't work with IE ...,How to Fix - Embedded files in a PDF created by 'SAVE AS PDF' from Microsoft Word 2010 doesn't open!!!?,Does windows have a program to make a photo from a video if so what and where is it?,does windows 7 word pad have a spell checker?,double horizontal lines,Do many desk top icons slow a computer,Does a messy desktop slow down your computer?

No comments:

Post a Comment