|Error Codes||0x00000050 0x00000001|
|Recommended||Download 0x00000050 0x00000001 Error Fixer|
|Speed Up Your PC||Free Performance Scan|
0x00000050 0x00000001 Error Again? What is Wrong with My Computer?
0x00000050 0x00000001, this error appears every time I want to shut down a program. And always this error: hidserv(3).dll not found comes together with that error code. Any connections? Can someone help me?
- Nobuko Kuchta
"0x00000050 0x00000001" appears and crashes the active program window.
Can't chat onine since error 0x000000CF TERMINAL_SERVER_DRIVER_MADE_INCORRECT_MEMORY_REFERENCE and 0x00000050 0x00000001 will pop up.
How to Fix 0x00000050 0x00000001 Error?
Manually editing the Windows registry
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix error 0x00000050 0x00000001 is actually not recommended unless you are PC service professional. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop your PC from functioning as well as generate irreversible damage to your operating system. In fact, a single misplaced comma will be able to prevent the PC from booting entirely!
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we Definitely not recommend editing (blank) Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can easily produce serious problems which may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that issues resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Work with Registry Editor at your own risk.
To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (eg. Windows Operating System):
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Check Event Viewer
Check the System and Application logs in Event Viewer for errors or warnings that might provide more clues on the cause of error 0x00000050 0x00000001.
Still can't Fix Error 0x00000050 0x00000001?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
What People Say: (About 0x00000050 0x00000001)
Always had problems related with 0x00000050 0x00000001 file. With your help all of them are gone.
by Billie Robinson Nov.24th
Related: How to Fix Error 0x000225?,Troubleshooter of Error: 0x3eb Netsetup.log,Error Message 0x643 Windows Updates Fix it,How to Fix Error 0xc00d36c4 Xbox?,Error Code Fehler 0x8004ff01 Fixer,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error
Read More: [Solved] 0cx0000142 Svchost,Troubleshooting: 0x00030115,Fast Solution to Problem: 0x004103f5,0000142 Tech Support,[Solved] 00192 ibm problem solv,emails will not open or delete, say's loading but will not work,Emails getting sent to Delete or possibly going straight to delete folder,Embedded Excel Tables into Word, font spacing problems,Embedded Excel 2007 worksheet in Word 2007 - Errors when working with the worksheet,Embedded Word document displays multiple columns