Adjust line spacing in bullet list, Word 2007
I typed a bullet list and want to add 10 pts of space below each item.
In OpenOffice I can simply alter the paragraph settings to do this.
In Word, this is not possible.
With the entire list highlighted, I opened the paragraph menu and added 10 pt After.
The only line with more space was the bottom item.
Thinking my setting may be overridden by the Style setting, I modified the List Paragraphy style.
I tried changing to a different bullet, and I switched to numbering.
What finally worked was to use multiple line spacing.
Unfortunately that is not specified in points, and even if it was, the setting would not be equivalent to space "after." I have to guess and use trial-and-error to match other aspects of my meticulously
Am I missing something?
Solutions to the Problem Adjust line spacing in bullet list, Word 2007
Select the bulleted list.
Click the little arrow in the lower right corner of the Paragraph group of the Home tab of the ribbon.
Clear the check box "Don't add space between paragraphs of the same style".
This particular error can easily be resolved with a few simple steps. However, if you are not confident in your ability to use the methods below or they do not fully remove the issue on your computer, you may want to seek the assistance of a qualified repair technician who is well versed in fixing Adjust line spacing in bullet list, Word 2007.
- Back-up the Registry of your operating system.
- Find the Registry Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\OSUpgrade]
- Note: this Registry Key should already exist, if it does not exist, create it.
- Create a brand new DWORD Value that is named AllowOsUpdate
- Set the Value to 0x00000001.
- Close and reopen your Control Panel.
- Restart the Microsoft Windows.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Adjust line spacing in bullet list, Word 2007:
How to Fix Adjust line spacing in bullet list, Word 2007 with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: [Anwsered] adobe flashplayer not working with internet explorer 9,address of cell with maximum or minimum value in a range,Solution to Problem: Adding a Label category to a pie chart.,How to Resolve - advanced system care will not run, says it's missing rtl120.bpl?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded