Thursday, March 31, 2016

Troubleshooting:Aero crashes when using Adobe Bridge from the taskbar (intermittently)

Aero crashes when using Adobe Bridge from the taskbar (intermittently)

Hi All,
I hope someone can assist.
I built my machine 6 months ago.
I use Adobe CS4 and use bridge for my raw pictures conversions.
With bridge in the taskbar perhaps 50% of the time when I open bridge using the taskbar Aero crashes.
I can use bridge ok and the
PC works ok except for Aero.
Closing bridge aero stays crashed.
However, If I right click Bridge in the taskbar and then select Exit Bridge, Aero recovers and the pc is fine.
All Windows, Adobe, MB and Nvidia GTX260 drivers are up to date.
I'm running Win 7 64bit Ultimate, 12 gb ram, I7 920 cpu, asus p6t-se Mb.
I have a 128gb SSD with 75 gb free.
I use a 64gb SSD as my swap file drive for Win 7 and Adobe.
I have 4 x 1gb Samsung Hd
in a raid 1+0 configuration onboard.
I also have a WD 4 Gb Sharepace NAS.
Backups are all runnning fine.
I have taken a system image after a clean install of all programs and settings.
Occasionally I have brought the image back after being a bit sus about a couple of suspicious files I was sent.
Much easier to bring the image
back I think than mess around not trusting the system security.
I have had this problem intermittently since being built.
I have checked for incompatabilities with various programs but the only constant is that this ONLY occurs with Bridge as I say around 50% of the time.
After months of trying to sus this myself I am
hoping there's someone here who can assist.
 I runTrend Micro Internet Security Pro as my antivirus.I've looked on both the MS and Adobe sites with no luck as to what causes this.
Just one more thing.
I have installed no games on this PC so that rules out a gaming problem....;-)
Anyone have any suggestions?
Cheers
Onslow

Anwsers to the Problem Aero crashes when using Adobe Bridge from the taskbar (intermittently)

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

Hi,
Try turning on Software rendering in Adobe Bridge and check if it fixes the problem.
Refer this link for help:
http://forums.adobe.com/message/2878831
If the problem persists, then please get in touch with Adobe for further assistance.
http://www.adobe.com/support/
You may also post your query in Adobe Forums:
http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa

Regards,
Afzal Taher-Microsoft Support.
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

Open Action Center by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, and then, under System and Security, clicking Review your computer's status.

Make sure your computer has at least the minimum amount of random access memory (RAM) required to run the program that is displaying the error. Look for the program requirements online or in the packaging information.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Aero crashes when using Adobe Bridge from the taskbar (intermittently):

How to Fix Aero crashes when using Adobe Bridge from the taskbar (intermittently) with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.


Related: How to Fix - 64g ssd with a 500g regular drive?,Allow Unhide Rows in Protected Workbook [Solved],[Solved] Get in Excel 2007 data from Access 2007 out of self-built Queries,[Solution] How can I temporarily disable 'service manager' to install Adobe flashplayer?,[Anwsered] When I try to watch a flash video, I am told occasionally that I don't have Adobe Flash.,Solution to Error: Black screen during boot sequence,[Solved] Can't restore Windows 7 64-bit from external hard drive,How to Fix - IE 11 Enhance Protect Mode reset issue with add-on's?,Solution to Error: Internet Explorer 9 update/install error - Error Code 80092004,Upgrading to IE 8 causes cookies to get deleted when starting IE [Anwsered],Solution to Problem: All programs try to start from windows component
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Solution to Problem: Adding a Label category to a pie chart.,Troubleshooting:Adobe Photoshop 5 LE compatiblity Error,Solution to Error: address printing on top of envelope,Fast Solution to Problem: Adobe Lightroom 3.0 issues, updated Adobe and Dell Studio PC not working correctly.,Troubleshooting:Adobe Flash Player operating system error Error,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded

No comments:

Post a Comment