Application has failed to start because its side by side configuration is incorrect.
I'm new to this so please be gentle with me. I've just carried out a clean install of Win 7 (32 Bit) and now I cannot get my "Siglos Karaoke Pro" program to run, and it shows the following:
"Application has failed to start because its side by side configuration is incorrect."
I've done a bit of homework and come up with my SXSTrace.txt file which I've uploaded to my Skydrive for viewing. I would be grateful if anyone could please talk me through my next step in basic terms as I'm no programmer!!
Link to SXSTrace.txt
Solutions to the Problem Application has failed to start because its side by side configuration is incorrect.
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix Application has failed to start because its side by side configuration is incorrect.
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Application has failed to start because its side by side configuration is incorrect.:
How to Fix Application has failed to start because its side by side configuration is incorrect. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: error message fsui.exe/ wlidcli.dll is missing
,Solution to Error: Excel: Automatic number generation
,Troubleshoot:i wanna change language of all windows in Windows 7 Home Premium
,Troubleshooting:IF Function, if the vendor ID in column A matches any of the vendor ID's in column F, I want 1099 to appear in column D. Error
,Fast Solution to Problem: ReadyBoost is not working properly in my computer
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22),brclr.dll.mu_ Missing Error Fixer,How To Resolve Missing fin_myagtui.eng Problem,Corrupted f_0006ad File - How to Fix,nkebigvg.cpl Not Found Error Fixer,Corrupted olcontrols.ocx File - How to Fix
Read More: Troubleshooting:All tools are not working in arcGIS10 software but if I creat new user it works.,[Anwsered] All the AVG anti-virus download failed, the message was there is virus and were deleted.,AMD Mobility Radeon HD 7670M not working after Win 8.1 update [Anwsered],How to Fix Error - Altering data in excel??,How to Fix Error - apps are not working properly?,After Windows Update CD/DVD drive does not work,After installing windows 7 to laptop the labels print out of line how can I fix it,After my computer sleeps the wireless always disconnects and will no reconnect,After signing into Pogo.com, I get a message" This tab has been recovered"....what does this mean and how do I fix it.....,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open