Background c colour in Excel spreadsheet
Using an Excel spreadsheet (MS Office 2008 edition) when I add background colour to a row of cells, the vertical divisions disappear.
How can I add background colour and keep the verticals?
Keys to the Problem Background c colour in Excel spreadsheet
Filling cells will always cover the grid lines.
The best you can do to simulate them is to put thin borders around the cells.
Check if there are memory problems
Memory management issues can also cause a BSOD in Windows 7. Thankfully, Windows 7 has a Memory Management Diagnostic tool that detects and solves problems related to system memory.
- Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
- Type "Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool" or "Memory" (without quotes) in the Search box or,
- Click on Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool (in the search results).
- Click on "Restart now and check for problems (Recommended)".
- The system will restart, and you need to follow the instructions given on the screen.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Background c colour in Excel spreadsheet:
How to Fix Background c colour in Excel spreadsheet with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: How to Fix - automatically color a cell if it's max or min in a group?,[Solved] Automatic updates do not work after repair of windows XP operating system,Solution to Error: Attaching photo to Homail,Troubleshoot:Automatically highlight upcoming and past due dates,How to Fix Error - Automatically close idle document using?,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?