Data in Excel Spreadsheets ... Screen Jumping
This is going to sound very odd but here goes.
I'm using EXCEL 2003 SP3 on Windows XP (co.
stnd till next yr) with a Lenovo Thinkpad T420 and a Samsung SA650 21 monitor (wide screen)
Within the last few months I've noticed (when working in Excel spreadsheets) that when I flip back to Excel from other programs (Alt-Tab), the data on the screen for Excel
sometimes moves and jumps about when I go a cell and select it. I have to flip back a few times before it behaves and data goes in the columns/rows it should be. Yeah I know it sounds strange.
I've searched extensively and can't find the cause. Its likely a video driver or buffer of some kind ...
but I can't find any similar reference. I've tried changing the resolution of the monitor. I've even found the "jump about" happens on my smaller
monitor at home, so it seems to be laptop related.
I just wondered if anyone in this community had any idea, experienced the same, or whether I am the only lucky person to find my Excel data doing the hip hop?
Thanks for your attention. Note: If someone is having a hard time understanding what I'm saying is happening ...
I can email them a screen shot.
Solutions to the Problem Data in Excel Spreadsheets ... Screen Jumping
- Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
- Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
- Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
- Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Data in Excel Spreadsheets ... Screen Jumping:
How to Fix Data in Excel Spreadsheets ... Screen Jumping with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 6100/nForce 420 WHQL Certified driver v.178.13,How to Update & Download NVidia GeForce 7600 GS Video Driver v.295.75 Certified,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce 820M Driver v.344.48 WHQL,[Solved] Download NVidia GeForce GTX 560M VGA Driver v.296.17 Certified,Way to Update & Herunterladen NVidia GeForce GT 130M Video Treiber v.295.75 Certified,How to Update & Download SONY SVE14A1X1RH Realtek Ethernet Driver,Where to Download SONY SVS13A2W9ES Bluetooth Driver (Intel) v.2.6 - 18.104.22.168059,Best Way to Update & Download SONY VGN-CR203E Conexant HDAUDIO SoftV92 Data Fax Modem with SmartCP Setup Program v.22.214.171.124 driver,Best Way to Download SONY VGN-FE790G/N Wireless LAN Driver v.10.6.0.29,Method to Update & Download SONY VGN-NR31Z/S Firmware Extension Parser Device v.126.96.36.199,How to Fix Error 0x0000c1f5 Solución?,Error 0x80071a91 Win7 Fix Patch,Error 0x800ccc60 Windows Live Mail [Solved],Error Message 0x800ccc79 Outlook 2000 Fix,What is Error 0xc1ab0001?,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error
Read More: Debug Assertion Failure,[Anwsered] Deleting old keys before installing new antivirus,[Solution] Custom power plan still doesn't fix the 'narcolepsy' problem; the computer goes to sleep withinh 5 minutes.,defrag file version is not compatible with my windows version,Delete rows based on condition ( Automate the process, if possible) Tech Support